Wednesday, October 30, 2013

21 weeks!

Baby, fetus at 21 weeks - BabyCenter
How far along: 21 weeks

How big is baby: at last week's ultrasound we were told baby was 3/4 of a pound already! And should be around 10 inches long (about the size of a carrot!)

Total weight gain: 5.8 lbs from pregnancy

Maternity clothes: going to be needing to implement those maternity tops asap lol

Sleep: going good right now

Best Moment of the Week: baby flutters <3

Symptoms: I can definitely feel baby growing and stretching in there :) I'm starting to notice the heaviness of my belly and having to do things a bit differently to not bump it into everything all the time.

Movement: still just little flutters for the most part. I can't wait to be able to watch the movement on the outside.

Gender: BOY! (until proven otherwise)

What I'm looking forward to: J&L's faces when they finally meet their baby!

Next appointment: OB visit on November 6 and repeat ultrasound to check placenta on November 20



21 week belly

2 comments:

  1. Looking great! Glad you're sleeping well. We can't wait to see our son either. Big hugs to both of you.
    J & L
    xx

    ReplyDelete