Tuesday, October 1, 2013

17 weeks!

Baby, fetus at 17 weeks - BabyCenter

How far along: 17 weeks

How big is baby: about 5 inches long and 5 ounces <3

Total weight gain: to be updated after my next appointment

Maternity clothes: of course

Sleep: everything is going good in that department

Best moment of the week: realizing how big baby is getting. While using the doppler I couldn't pick up the heartrate and by accident dropped the probe while I was getting more aloe vera and it landed right above my belly button and picked up the heartrate. I had no idea baby is hanging out that high. lol

Food cravings: anything but meat. hehe  Actually last night I craved jalapeno poppers with cream cheese but didn't have any :(  sad day.

Food aversions: hasn't changed :(

Symptoms: headaches here and there and just the stretching pains of my uterus but both tolerable at this point.

Movement: baby felt like a cement roller in my belly a few days ago. It was an amazing yet weird feeling as I sat there trying to visualize what that looked like on the inside.

Gender: only 22 more days!!!  I cannot imagine how excited and anxious J&L are!

What I'm looking forward to: gender/anatomy scan :)

Next appointment: OB visit on October 9th and 20 week Anatomy Scan on October 23rd


17 week belly

1 comment:

  1. Oh er! There's definitely a baby in there...phew!
    J & L xx

    ReplyDelete