Ahhhh one more week until the much anticipated 20 week anatomy scan and *hopefully* gender reveal!!!
We are all crossing our fingers that baby will cooperate and not be shy.
So while we're on the topic, how about a fun little game of guessing? What will baby be? Girl? Boy?
Baby has been very active lately. I feel him/her kicking around right above my belly button and then some rolling sensations right below my belly button. Now that I'm feeling him/her move around I haven't been using the doppler as much, but last time I used it baby's heartrate was 161.
I am so excited for J&L to see their little one again. Only one more week!!!
We are all crossing our fingers that baby will cooperate and not be shy.
So while we're on the topic, how about a fun little game of guessing? What will baby be? Girl? Boy?
Baby has been very active lately. I feel him/her kicking around right above my belly button and then some rolling sensations right below my belly button. Now that I'm feeling him/her move around I haven't been using the doppler as much, but last time I used it baby's heartrate was 161.
I am so excited for J&L to see their little one again. Only one more week!!!
Here's my latest belly pic
Happy ultrasound day! ;)
ReplyDelete