
How far long: 18 weeks 4 days
How big is baby: well we will know for sure in 2 weeks but approx 5 1/2 inches and 7 oz.
Total weight gain: 17 total from pre-surro weight. 12 from meds and 5 from pregnancy (and yes I'm counting those lbs from meds as it'll be weight I'll still have to lose once baby arrives)
Maternity clothes: are filling out much better now
Sleep: some discomfort here and there but still pretty good on this front
Best moment of the week: Dr was finally able to find baby's heartbeat with doppler at my appointment yesterday. It still baffles me that he couldn't find it at my 14 week appointment since I'm able to find it at home often.
Symptoms: just some stretching and pulling of my uterus growing
Movement: I felt the first bigger kick yesterday :)
Gender: only 11 more days!
What I'm looking forward to: seeing J&L's faces when they see their baby on Ultrasound on the 23rd and find out if they'll be decorating for a prince or princess <3
Next appointment: 20 week Anatomy Ultrasound on October 23rd.
18 week belly
No comments:
Post a Comment