The second trimester is often the most uneventful part of pregnancy. You're far enough along to not worry about whether baby will make it or not and not far enough along to worry about impending labor and delivery. I'm still able to sleep comfortably, get in and out of the car, shave by myself, and paint my toenails. lol
I've been going to the chiropractor which has helped the round ligament and pelvic pain a bit. It still has its moments though. I'm also experiencing heartburn something fierce lately. Other than that though just cruising through the second trimester :) Less than a month until we enter the 3rd Trimester!!!!
Maybe this lady was on to something, it WILL be here before we know it! Only about 4 months until baby's due date!
Here is this week's shortened breakdown (better late than never right?):

How far along: 22 weeks 3 days
How big is baby: Approximately 11 inches and 1 pound!
Total weight gain: My appt this week showed I actually lost a pound so now my total pregnancy gain is 4.8 lbs.
Movement: Getting stronger every day! This little one is quite the acrobat in there. The kicks are never in the same place lol
Next appt: Ultrasound on November 20 to check on the placenta. My OB does not expect there to be an issue so I'm hoping he's right :)
22 week belly
Every time we hear the baby is moving around we get so excited - we can't wait to meet our son, and it seems he's keen to get on
ReplyDeletewith things as well. We just hope he doesn't make Ramona too uncomfortable.
We are still in awe every day with what an amazing thing Ramona is doing, it's difficult to put into words how happy she is making us
and all our family and friends.
J & L