So I'm finally able to sit down and update about my appointments last week.
I did my bloodwork Thursday but due to the doctor being a bit behind they rescheduled my ultrasound for Friday. My appointment was at 2:45 and the results needed to be at the clinic no later than 4pm EST so they had 15 minutes to get me in there and get it done and sent over.
Thankfully they were very expedient and literally running around to get it done. I was actually kinda impressed after waiting in the waiting room for almost 2 hours the week before.
So now on to the results...
The estradiol pills I'm taking 3 times a day are supposed to thicken my endometrial lining to make it a nice a fluffy place for the embryos to implant. We hope for a lining of at least 8mm. At my first ultrasound appointment by baseline measurement for my lining was 4.1mm. Great news! At last week's appointment it was 7.2mm! So if it keeps going at this rate we're possibly looking at a lining of 13mm for transfer!
Also my estrogen count went from 6 to 392.5! I'm not sure where they want this to be number wise, but my coordinator from the clinic said that was great! Also, the Lupron injections I am taking daily are to suppress ovulation and that they are. At my baseline appointment I had approximately 15-20 follicles with only 2-3 being large in size. That number has dropped to only 5-10 follicles and all of them being less than 4mm. :-)
I have more bloodwork and another ultrasound on Thursday.
THEN, next Wednesday we're leaving to head to the clinic for transfer next Friday. That means we're officially in the single digits until transfer. It seems almost surreal that the time is finally almost here. It feels crazy to say J&L's little embryo's will be snuggling up nicely in my uterus in less than 10 days!
Please pray God has his hand in this transfer and that J&L's embryo's stick around for the long-haul!
No comments:
Post a Comment