So far I've had some slight pinchy-type feeling cramps in my lower abdomen. I've heard and read that this possibly means the embryos are implanting. *crossing*fingers* that is true!
Other than that I've had slight nausea, which could be a side effect of the meds so I'm not sure whether it's being caused by an actual pregnancy or not, not yet anyway. And sore boobs (sorry guys if you are reading). I've been a bit tired, but the progesterone causes that as well, so either my body is catching up to the twice daily progesterone meds I'm taking or the pregnancy is skyrocketing the natural hormone causing the sleepyness.
I will start testing tomorrow. I ordered plenty of tests from Amazon, so testing a few times a day won't be a big deal.
Please say a quick prayer for J&L's little embies to stick around. I'll update soon (hopefully with a Positive test!)
Did they give you a HCG trigger? If so, have you been testing that out so you know when the trigger is out and the real BFP is in? FX!!
ReplyDeleteNo HCG trigger. Btw, what is FX?
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteFX=Fingers Crossed.
ReplyDeleteWell... I have been patiently waiting for an update and not seeing one yet. I am hoping for a BFP and babies are growing!
ReplyDelete