Thursday, January 10, 2013

Today's Update

Went for bloodwork and ultrasound again today. It was my last local monitoring appointments before transfer.
I am still waiting on the bloodwork results. I should get those in the morning. My ultrasound went great though. My lining is up to 9.1 now. And my ovarian follicles are still shrinking. All good news!
We leave Wednesday with transfer scheduled on Friday, January 18th.

My super sweet IPs sent me flowers yesterday!!!
Aren't they beautiful and they made my office smell so good.

We are Skyping with J&L tomorrow evening. I am so excited to see them again! Soon, we'll get to meet them in person! I can't wait!!

This whole process has seemed so far away but at the same time it has flown by. It's kind of weird to explain.

I'm really praying hard that this is the transfer that will give J&L the news they've been waiting for for 7 years. They've been through so many failed transfers that surely it is their turn for happiness that no one other than a parent can understand. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers. ♥♥♥

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your monitoring appointments being complete. I wish you all the best with your upcoming transfer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica!! I am super excited to be done with the injections :-)

      Delete