Friday, January 18, 2013

TRANSFER DAY!!

We flew into NYC Wednesday afternoon, got settled in the hotel, went to IHOP for dinner, and over to the little strip mall to kill some time. Thursday morning I had my last pre-transfer monitoring appointment at the clinic. Ultrasound showed my lining at 10.2mm and they were going to call me later with the bloodwork results. They gave me a tentative transfer time of 9:15. After the appointment we went to the 7-story mall they have here and shopped around for a while, well more like 4 hours. My legs, feet, and back are still unhappy with me for that. lol  Good thing I have this bedrest :-P  When we got back to the hotel I checked their online portal for my bloodwork results which were there. A bit later the clinic called and said the bloodwork looked great and I had 'the ideal perfect lining'! Yay!! Also transfer was moved to 9:45.

So this morning we headed to the clinic after breakfast. Everything was so organized and perfect. I got instructions from them and then went right in for the transfer. The actual time we were in the OR was probably less than 10 minutes. Then I went to like a post-op room to rest for an hour. About an hour and 20 minutes later I got dressed and headed back to the hotel.


Here is a pic of J&L's beautiful little embryos!


I AM SOOOO EXCITED FOR J&L!!! I hope and pray this is it for them! They are awesome and truly deserve this!

I have another appointment for bloodwork to check my progesterone and estrogen levels next Friday 1/25 and then our Beta is scheduled for my birthday, Thursday January 31. How awesome is that!?

We have agreed to go ahead and test at home so I will probably begin testing Tuesday or Wednesday.
Please pray these little ones stick around! I feel great about this and can't wait to see that Positive test!!





No comments:

Post a Comment