Wednesday was my first day of monitoring appointments.
First thing in the morning I went to do my bloodwork. I'm always good at giving blood, so nothing too exciting there.
At 1:40 I had my ultrasound appointment. They had to check the thickness of my uterine lining and check for ovarian follicles.
I got a call from the clinic yesterday saying all my bloodwork came back great! Estrogen, Progesterone and LH were all low, lining was thin (4.1) and HCG was 0. YAY!!
Now on to more meds. I started the Estradiol 3 times a day and am continuing the Lupron injections.
I go back next Thursday for more bloodwork and ultrasound to make sure my lining is thickening and estrogen count is going up.
TRANSFER IS IN 3 WEEKS! I CAN HARDLY BELIEVE IT!!
I am so excited for J & L!!! Please pray the little ones stick and J&L are blessed with the family they've been waiting so long for!
No comments:
Post a Comment