I got my first ever flu shot which has literally been a pain in my arm. It feels like I pulled the muscle and hurts to lift it above about a 45 degree angle. It is feeling a bit better today though.
My doctor had a difficult time finding the heartbeat with the doppler so he opted to do a quick ultrasound to check on baby's heartbeat. All was well and it was beating strong. He didn't say a number but I checked at home with my doppler last night and it was 171. :)
I've gained 4 lbs in the past month. I think it's because I've finally been able to eat and not feel nauseous all the time. lol
And....drumroll please....the official 20 week ultrasound and gender reveal is scheduled for October 23rd!!!
I will be 20 weeks and 1 day. I'm just thankful they didn't make us all wait until my 22 week appointment.
So next appointment is my 18 week OB visit on October 9th.
Baby at 14 weeks 1 day
WOW - that's our baby....gorgeous. Thanks Ramona!! xx
ReplyDeleteI wish the picture was clearer. I can't wait for you guys to see the images from the anatomy scan in a month! They will be much much better :)
Delete