Tuesday, September 10, 2013

14 weeks ♥



Baby, fetus at 14 weeks - BabyCenter
How far along: 14 weeks!!

How big is baby: about the size of a lemon

Total weight gain: I'll update with this info tomorrow after my OB appt

Maternity clothes: I'm still fortunate enough that most of my work tops still fit (see pic below) :)

Sleep: I think that's back to normal

Best Moment of the Week: Finding baby's heartbeat with the doppler. The ultrasound at my ER visit measured it at 157. So far it has been above 160 with the doppler. Last night was 167!

Food cravings: I've been loving starches lately, however I love them when not pregnant as well.

Food aversions: I haven't noticed anything new recently

Symptoms: nothing new to report here

Movement: I'm pretty sure I felt the baby again last night. In fact I'm almost 100% sure as I had just put the doppler down so I knew where the baby was based on where I found the heartbeat :)

Gender: Well if we're going by old wive's tales and/or the Ramzi method J&L's daughter could very well be a Princess. hehe. I am hoping to find out when the big gender reveal will be at my appointment tomorrow. I currently have OB visits scheduled at 18 weeks and 22 weeks so I'm not sure when they'll throw that big 20 week ultrasound in there.

What I'm looking forward to: J&L to see their little one on ultrasound again.

What I miss: well right now I'm pretty content.

Next appointment: Tomorrow!


I'll update with any new info I find out at my appointment tomorrow. :)
Thanks for following!



14 week belly

2 comments:

  1. Hearing the heartbeat was just amazing. That little person is around because of us. Its an awesome responsibility, but a wonderful gift.
    We're still thinking it might be a girl as two thirds of the babies in my husbands family are girls and his closest brother has three girls. But, having said all that it will be typical if its a boy. We'll love the baby whatever sex of course. Can't wait to be a mum.... I'm so happy!!!
    J & L
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Charles and I were the oddballs of our families as I'm the only girl in my generation and he's the only boy in his generation. It's just fun to take a guess. I know this baby will have the best parents and be so incredibly loved <3

      Delete