Thursday, June 20, 2013

Still awake?

I cannot believe I'm still awake! Lol
We've had a long, busy day.
After breakfast we headed to the clinic for my final pre-transfer ultrasound and bloodwork as well as the endometrial activation I mentioned before.

Ultrasound showed a lining better than I could have hoped for at 12.4!!!! That is officially the thickest it has been!
Bloodwork all came back great! Progesterone level is 12.85 and estrogen is 472 :-)

The endometrial activation was not bad at all. She used a speculum and inserted a tiny catheter into my uterus and scratched the lining a bit. It was at most a slight cramp. When my body reacts to heal the 'injury' it will bring with it many white blood cells, higher blood flow and proteins which in turn are supposed to increase the rate of embryo implantation by up to 50%!

Transfer #3 is set for 9am EST. It is officially labeled a day 3 frozen egg transfer due to the frozen egg being thawed on Tuesday and then fertilized with the sperm. J&L shared with me that as of Tuesday there were 10 fertilized embryos!!

Beta is scheduled for July 3rd but I am not expecting to hear results until Friday, July 5th. FX!!

I will share the beautiful picture of the embryos tomorrow after transfer and give a quick update on all the fun things we did today. It's too much for tonight and I have to be up bright and early for the big day!!

Good night! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment