This cycle has gone by really fast. I have been very calm this cycle, which may slightly have to do with having no Lupron injections this cycle. I have really LOVED not having to stick myself with a needle every night. :)
So we fly out tomorrow afternoon. My husband is not very happy about having to fly, but I'm sure he'll be fine. I keep reminding him how nice the weather is supposed to be during our whole trip and how nice the beach is going to feel. I can't wait! It's supposed to be in the high 70s every day we're there.
For a quick timeline:
Wednesday we fly to New York, shuttle to Connecticut, and go to the beach.
Thursday I have my final pre-transfer bloodwork and ultrasound as well as a procedure called endometrial activation or scratching. I'm really anxious about this and pray it is that extra little push we need for these embryos to stick. All of this will likely be done before Noon so another beach day :)
Friday is transfer day! We will get a call sometime Thursday after the bloodwork and ultrasound have been reviewed with the time for transfer. We're hoping for sometime after 11am est so J&L can be with us via Skype. This will be the first transfer that both my husband and J&L and I will all be 'there' together! I am really excited about that! After transfer we'll head back to the hotel for bedrest and have lots of downtime for movies and games. It'll be nice to have some quality time with my husband for a few days.
Saturday will be another whole day of bedrest, movies, and games :)
And Sunday we'll head back home.
I'm not 100% sure when the beta will be scheduled to test if we're pregnant. The '2 week wait' lands on July 4th when the lab is closed so I will update after transfer with a better idea of when we'll get to test. I'm hoping for Tuesday so we can get it back Wednesday before the Holiday. If they make us wait until Friday we won't get it back until Monday and to wait until Monday just to test would be torture. So we will see. They may even want me to travel to a different lab to ensure same-day results on Wednesday or Friday.
Thank you for following along and sending your well wishes and excitement with me! I have an awesome support system and couldn't be happier about bringing a baby into J&L's world <3
Here's hoping Ramona gets a chance to enjoy her time in Connecticut - boy does she deserve it after 3 rounds of IVF!
ReplyDeleteWhatever happens this time around we feel calm too as we've all tried our best and this time its just in the hands of fate.
J & L
Know that I have been praying for everyone extra hard lately. I know that God has his hand in all of this and feel confident that He will bless all of you!!!
ReplyDeleteLove and Hugs!!!!
Have fun and be safe!
Carrie
Thank you!!! Miss you all! Hope you & the boys are doing good! <3
Delete