Well the much anticipated Lupron injection went, well, better than I thought it would. I learned after watching many YouTube videos that you definitely want the area to dry completely after cleaning with the alcohol wipe to prevent stinging. I am so glad I learned that! The needle itself didn't hurt at all. I was actually surprised. Hayden wanted to watch and I finally told him he had to leave the room because I didn't want him to see me cry if it hurt. lol :-) After some persuasion he finally left and it was much easier to get the job done while I was alone and not worrying about him watching me, however I did promise him that if it indeed didn't hurt too bad he could watch tonight. He is so protective of his mommy.
Not too much new exciting things until middle of next week when I go for my first monitoring appointment. I'll keep you posted :-)
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment