Wednesday, January 15, 2014

32 weeks!!!

Time is flying!!
Less than 8 weeks until J&L meet their BABY BOY!!

Baby, fetus at 32 weeks - BabyCenter
So what's been going on since I last blogged??
not an awful lot, just keeping baby boy nice and comfy.

I had another ultrasound to check on the progress of my placenta and GREAT NEWS!! It is now over 4cm away from the cervical opening so no more checkups!

My appointment yesterday went great! BP was 120/70 and weight gain is now up to 13.4 lbs.

Baby should be about 4 lbs and 16.5 inches long now.

Symptoms are pretty much standard pregnancy complaints. Back pain, trouble sleeping, heartburn, and swelling :(
I never had swelling with my other pregnancies but as you can see in the picture I've had to retire the wedding ring for a while.

This little guy is very active though and has hiccups at least once a day (which I enjoy as my boys never had hiccups in the womb). He's definitely expanding and taking over in there where before he mostly liked to hang out on my right side. lol

I'm really excited for the next 8 weeks and for J&L to arrive in anticipation of welcoming their son into the world!
Not much longer!!

32 weeks

1 comment:

  1. Getting VERY excited now as Ramona is beginning to be dilated and could give birth at any time over the next couple of weeks.
    We are wishing her well and hoping its an easy birth for her. Cant wait to see her in a couple of weeks and meet our new son!

    J&L

    ReplyDelete