Isn't that crazy to think!? We're almost 3/4 of the way to J&L meeting their little guy!

How far along: 28 weeks 4 days
How big is baby: about 2 1/2 lbs and 15 inches
Weight gain: 10.6 lbs
Sleep: well I finally bought a pregnancy pillow and it has helped a lot with some pelvic & hip pain I've been having and it helps me not toss and turn since it takes such an effort to get turned over with that thing. Lmao!
Best moment of the week: The boys have finally started asking when we get to give the baby to J&L. It melts my heart to think they are as excited about J&L becoming parents as we are! They even mentioned how they'd be upset if the baby was born while they were at school. lol
Movement: Still going strong and has his regular intervals although it seems he's transitioning from the kick/punch phase to the roll/turn type of movement.
Gender: BOY!
What I'm looking forward to: the next ultrasound to hopefully see my placenta has moved upward!
Next appointment: Due to the OB having to take a vacation day I had to move my appointment so next OB visit is December 31st and my ultrasound to check on placenta is still scheduled for January 3rd.
I made all the rest of my appointments at my one this week and there are only 8 left!
I made all the rest of my appointments at my one this week and there are only 8 left!
Here I am 28 weeks and 1 day:
For comparison this is me at 28 weeks 4 days with Hayden.
(note: how weird that I'm wearing black/white in both photos. lol)
(note: how weird that I'm wearing black/white in both photos. lol)
Hayden thought the baby wanted a Christmas tree and this is "the closest he could get to seeing one" :)
And some gorgeous festive flowers we received from J&L this week!
Thank you!!!
Thank you!!!


We think you have the sweetest boys in the world and if our son is like them we will be the happiest parents ever. We have some Christmas presents on their way to you and the boys, and we are very excited to open the parcel you sent us. We are so happy all the time now as we know we will finally attain our dream of being parents in 2014. Our love to you all. J & L xx
ReplyDelete