Can you believe it!?
We are 26 weeks and 5 days today!

How far along: 26 weeks 5 days
How big is baby: approximately 14 1/2 inches in length and ultrasound measured baby right at 2 lbs.
Baby Center's website says he's sleeping and waking at regular intervals now which I can confirm from his little kicks and punches which happen on a routine schedule it seems. He's also opening and closing his eyes and sucking his fingers AND Toes!! This little guy is very flexible and always has his little feet hugged in close to his face on our ultrasounds. His brain tissue is developing more and more and his brain is very active now.
Baby Center's website says he's sleeping and waking at regular intervals now which I can confirm from his little kicks and punches which happen on a routine schedule it seems. He's also opening and closing his eyes and sucking his fingers AND Toes!! This little guy is very flexible and always has his little feet hugged in close to his face on our ultrasounds. His brain tissue is developing more and more and his brain is very active now.
Total weight gain: 9.6 lbs
Sleep: still going good. It's becoming a chore to turn over in bed though. lol
Best moment of the week: this one right here
Symptoms & Movement: feeling pretty great. Baby is moving around a lot and we've got some great videos of movement for J&L :) This video was at 25 weeks 3 days.
Gender: Baby BOY!
What I'm looking forward to: not pregnancy related, but for this to melt :P
(this picture was taken when we had about 1/2 of the snow that we ended up getting - and it's snowing again today. We ended up with a total of over 5")
What I'm looking forward to: not pregnancy related, but for this to melt :P
(this picture was taken when we had about 1/2 of the snow that we ended up getting - and it's snowing again today. We ended up with a total of over 5")
This past week's appointment consisted of this and a blood draw for my glucose tolerance test.
I am excited to report that my level was 115 which is normal so no gestational diabetes!!
I also had an ultrasound to check on my low-lying placenta on November 20. The results came back that my placenta is only 1.6 cm away from my cervical opening. What that basically means is we'll keep a close eye on it. I'll have another ultrasound to check on it at 30 weeks. My doctor is still comfortable with attempting a vaginal delivery as long as it does not move any closer to my cervical opening. I was very happy to hear that!
Next Appointment: We are already to appointments every 2 weeks!! My next OB visit is on December 18 then I'll have another OB visit and ultrasound to check the placenta on January 3rd.
Belly picture (this was taken at 25 weeks 5 days)


So happy for J&L! They are blessed to have a person like you in their life! Love the ultrasound and video!
ReplyDeleteYou look fantastic!
ReplyDeleteLoved the jumping bean video!
Loved the video!! And you totally have the pregnancy glow- you look great! :)
ReplyDelete