Here's a little video just to give you an idea <3 (hint: look on the right half of the video)
(oh and sorry for the heavy breathing. YouTube tried to stabilize it but it cut out all the kicks too,so I left it the way it was)
ETA: you may want to mute the volume. Kids and tv in the background :-)
http://youtu.be/70o3c-pj-Ho
I'm looking forward to the ultrasound on Wednesday to check on the placenta and get another peak of baby!
I also got an awesome deal on some maternity tops this past week. I was definitely needing them.
I got 17 tops for only $45!! Score!
Now I guess I'm going to need to invest in a maternity coat because last week's weather proved I already can't fit into the ones I have. My plan is to shop online for one on Black Friday. Wish me luck! :)
Other than that, the pregnancy is progressing greatly! :) Baby is getting bigger and stronger and filling out these maternity tops quite nicely. lol
I hope everyone has a great week!
http://youtu.be/70o3c-pj-Ho
I'm looking forward to the ultrasound on Wednesday to check on the placenta and get another peak of baby!
I also got an awesome deal on some maternity tops this past week. I was definitely needing them.
I got 17 tops for only $45!! Score!
Now I guess I'm going to need to invest in a maternity coat because last week's weather proved I already can't fit into the ones I have. My plan is to shop online for one on Black Friday. Wish me luck! :)
Other than that, the pregnancy is progressing greatly! :) Baby is getting bigger and stronger and filling out these maternity tops quite nicely. lol
I hope everyone has a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment