Tuesday, August 27, 2013

12 weeks!

Baby, fetus at 12 weeks - BabyCenter
How far along: 12 weeks

How big is baby: about the size of a lime :)

Total weight gain: umm...I haven't checked.

Maternity clothes: I've acquired more maternity pants for work and some more maternity jeans. Still happy to say I'm still wearing my regular tops.

Sleep: has been going much better this past week thankfully!

Best Moment of the Week: comparing this week's belly picture with the last. It sure doesn't feel like it's changing that much but seeing it not in a mirror is proof of the little bean growing!

Food cravings: About the same as last week except I've added in some Gushers. Those things are so good. lol

Food aversions: I still haven't been able to eat meat. I'll cook it and think I want it but when it comes time to actually eat it I just can't do it.

Symptoms: well right now I'm pretty sure I have a sinus infection. Go me! Not! So that is kinda superceding all my other symptoms right now. The cough, stuffy/runny nose, headache, and the feeling that my chest & head are going to explode seem a bit more severe than my normal fatigue.

Movement: I thought I felt a little flutter but it's so early and honestly it's been 6 1/2 years since I've been pregnant so I'm going to wait it out a bit before I convince myself that it was the little bean.

Gender: J&L are soooooo excited to find out! Should only be another 2 months or so!

What I'm looking forward to: more little flutters from the little one and getting so close to second trimester now. This feels amazing!!

What I miss: being symptom-free. lol. No, it is what I signed up for, however my pregnancies were a bit more symptom-free. Hoping that means J&L are right and they'll be welcoming a baby girl :)

Next appointment: OB visit on September 11


and for your viewing pleasure (hehe). 12 week belly pic.

No comments:

Post a Comment