
How far along: 11 weeks
How big is baby: close to 2 inches now
Total weight gain: 12 lbs from meds, 0 from pregnancy
Maternity clothes: I've already transitioned to maternity pants & jeans but am still able to wear my regular tops for now
Sleep: I need a lot of it! and I think that mostly has to do with not getting good enough sleep when I do sleep. Take last night for instance; I woke up 3 times due to a certain 6-year-old climbing in bed with us over and over again. Yes, that may be super awesome for some of you, but in a queen size bed, my husband and I don't have enough room as it is, so I had to sleep awkward until I woke up to kick him out (3 different times) and be squished while he was there, so sleep did not go well for me and I woke up feeling like I hadn't slept at all and with a bonus headache on top of it.
Best moment of the week: getting some awesome new maternity pants from an online store called ThredUp! Might be the best bargain I have ever gotten.
Food cravings: I'm really liking any kind of small side dishes, fruits, anything really that I can "snack" on.
Food aversions: meat. any kind.
Symptoms: mainly just tiredness. The nausea is letting up (woohoo!!) and I feel like I'm getting some energy back.
Movement: none yet.
Gender: yet to be determined.
What I'm looking forward to: Second Trimester!
What I miss: being able to finish an entire meal. I just cannot fill my stomach like I used to, but cannot let it get empty either. Joys of pregnancy.
Next appointment: OB visit on September 11
We're hoping Ramona gets a good nights sleep soon!! It's in the 90s at the moment so that can't be helping.
ReplyDeleteWe keep watching every stage of how the baby is growing each week and can't wait to see the next ultrasound picture.
It's so exciting we couldn't wait to buy the cradle - a uni sex one just to be on the safe side - but it doesn't officially get delivered to us until the fifth month. We don't want to tempt fate.
Great to hear the baby seems to like fruit!! Very healthy. Must be a girl...ha ha...
J&L
xx