Just to update everyone...the news yesterday wasn't good. They lost my bloodwork but finally called when they found it. So it was an agonizing wait leading up to bad news :(
I won't know anything more until probably late this coming week. Thanks for all the sympathies and compassion. I will continue to pray that it's in God's will to bring a baby into this world for J&L. They are one of the most deserving couples I know and it just breaks my heart for yet another disappointment to come their way.
It's been very tough hearing the news of another failure, and we've no idea why it isn't working - so its very frustrating.
ReplyDeleteWe just don't want to put Ramona through another wasted attempt unless we have an idea whats wrong, as its emotionally exhausting to go through for everyone. But here's hoping it will be worth having another try.
Ramona has been awesome through it all as ever -kind and calm as always!
J&L