Good morning. Today is my first day back to work since we left last week for transfer. It has actually flown by and I can't wait to be back!
J&L have decided to wait until beta results for any pregnancy news (hopefully!) so I will not be testing at home this time. It will be hard but I'm hoping it's well worth the wait and we receive great news! Beta is Thursday, April 25th so we should know something by the Friday morning.
I've been feeling what I can only describe as uterus stretching, I have been nauseous quite a bit but no throwing up, and super tired. I'm trying not to read too much into symptoms though because I've read that the medications I'm on can mirror pregnancy symptoms.
So there's your update. :)
Please continue to pray the embryos decide to stick around for the rest of the 8 month road -if we're pregnant we would be 3 weeks and 1 day pregnant today :)
Have a great day!! <3
Hope its positive!!
ReplyDelete