Tomorrow is it!!!
Tomorrow marks 37 weeks and 2 days pregnant and the birthday of J&L's long-awaited-for son!!!
Since my last update I had a bile acid test done to rule for/against cholestasis due to my extreme itching. On Friday I got the call that my results came back elevated and I was officially diagnosed.
Here's some info on it:
http://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/cholestasispregnancy.html
My doctor wanted to induce Tuesday morning at exactly 37 weeks as that is what is recommended to reduce the possibility of any complications due to the cholestasis diagnosis. However, IPs and I had some responsibilities at work that had to be taken care of so we all went in to work Monday and got that taken care of and J&L were on their way!
Since my last update I had a bile acid test done to rule for/against cholestasis due to my extreme itching. On Friday I got the call that my results came back elevated and I was officially diagnosed.
Here's some info on it:
http://americanpregnancy.org/pregnancycomplications/cholestasispregnancy.html
My doctor wanted to induce Tuesday morning at exactly 37 weeks as that is what is recommended to reduce the possibility of any complications due to the cholestasis diagnosis. However, IPs and I had some responsibilities at work that had to be taken care of so we all went in to work Monday and got that taken care of and J&L were on their way!
J&L made it to town safely last night after a brief delay due to plane issues at the layover airport.
IM is resting up at the hotel as she is a bit ill. Fingers crossed she feels much better tomorrow :)
5:30 am and we'll be getting started with the induction. I'm a bit nervous since it's been close to 7 years since I've done this, but I'm sure it'll be just like riding a bike. How could I forget? lol
Please send easy labor vibes our way and prayers for a healthy baby boy!
Here's a video of the little guy moving around.
And here is my most recent belly picture
(sorry for the crappy quality)
(sorry for the crappy quality)
Best wishes for a healthy baby and smooth delivery!!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you, baby and J&L a wonderful day:)
ReplyDelete