Wednesday, July 3, 2013

RESULTS ARE IN!!!!

So here is what I've been up to since transfer #3 on 6/21.

This was my very first squinter! 6.5dp3dt
It's much more obvious in person.

Then we got our first positive digital test at 8dp3dt.

I saved one digital so we could surprise J&L with the news via Skype tonight.
I held it up while the blinking waiting light was on and let them see it change to "Pregnant".
It was so awesome to see their first reaction.
I'll apologize again to J&L because I asked the clinic to not call them with the beta results.
I just knew that if they already knew the number it wouldn't have been as special. And I'm so happy they agreed to it. There were definitely some tears shed!

As you can see our beta was 356!!!!  That is a great number!! So great it could even be twins!?!?
So what's next?? We'll do a repeat beta test next Wednesday and an Ultrasound will be scheduled after that for probably somewhere around 7/19. We should then find out how many little ones are snuggling in there.


THANK YOU everyone for all the thoughts and prayers!! It makes me so super happy that J&L's dream is finally coming true!! <3 <3 <3

2 comments:

  1. Well it's finally worked after 6 long years of trying...
    We are officially in shock.
    We'd pretty much given up hope, so now its just amazing.
    Thank you so much Ramona and Charles for making our dream come true.
    We just hope the next few months are easy for Ramona.
    J & L
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to you and your IPs! So exciting. I bet with that beta number you have at least 2 baking in there!

    ReplyDelete