Monday, July 15, 2013

Appointment Updates

Our first ultrasound has officially been moved to next Tuesday the 23rd at 2pm.

I will still have another beta and hormone level check this Thursday.

Not much else to report. I'm only having minimal pregnancy symptoms (slight nausea, heartburn, tender breasts) and thankfully they are very manageable and not all that frequent.

We are all so excited for the upcoming ultrasound. In a way it is a good thing the monitoring doctor refused to do the ultrasound this week (he said he would not do one so early - we would be 6 weeks 2 days). We'll be exactly 7 weeks though next Tuesday so there should most definitely be heartbeat(s) and the baby(ies) will be bigger and easier to see.

J&L will be Skyping for the ultrasound and I absolutely cannot wait to see their faces light up as their child(ren) show up on that screen!!!

I'll update again Friday when we get bloodwork results :-)

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Oh boy are we excited!!! We're still in shock that its finally worked. So amazing and so wonderful!!
    J&L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeeek! Very excited!!!! I'm going to mark my calendar. Can't wait to find out how many beans are in there. :)

    ReplyDelete