I went for bloodwork yesterday and ultrasound today for baseline measurements for transfer #3.
Who would have thought we would be on try #3? If transfer #1 was successful we would be having the big anatomy scan around now, but God had other plans, and we're praying those plans were to give us success on try #3. Third time's a charm, right?
All of my hormone levels were right on track and uterine lining was nice and thin at 2.1 (mainly because I am farther along in my period this cycle than the previous two which were 4.1 and 4.2).
I will be starting the Estrogen pills three times a day starting tomorrow morning which will thicken my uterine lining up nice & cozy for a little frosty or two to snuggle in. FYI: frosty = frozen embryo :-)
Next monitoring appointments are next Wednesday for bloodwork and Thursday for ultrasound.
No comments:
Post a Comment