Friday, March 22, 2013

Cycle Day 1

Today is 'Officially' Cycle Day 1!! Which means I am starting the Estrace three times a day to begin thickening my endometrial lining to get it nice and fluffy for embryo implantation.
My baseline ultrasound was great yesterday! Lining was 4.2 (last cycle was 4.1 so just about the same, teensy bit better) and I only had 6 ovarian follicles with the largest being 4.6mm, so that was great to hear!
Last cycle I had around 15 follicles with the largest being over 10mm so this is much better than that!
I also get to decrease the Lupron from 10 units to 5 units starting tonight! Although she said it won't make much of a difference it'll be interesting to see just how that changes everything as we go. She said it would basically let more Estrogen absorb so I'm expecting higher estrogen numbers which might mean a thicker lining this time. Only time will tell.


So med cycle is now:
6am - 2mg Estrace
2pm - 2mg Estrace
7pm - 5 units Lupron injection
7:30pm - Prenatal Vitamin
10pm - 2mg Estrace

We've been Skyping with J&L every Sunday now which I LOVE! And I absolutely cannot wait until they come visit us! 3 weeks til transfer <3

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick hello from J&L to say how
    awesome we think Ramona is for keeping
    going through all these tough meds.
    She has been an inspiration to us and
    we're feeling really excited about the
    second go. It's been a tough journey for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks! I'm super excited about this go too! Can't wait for your dream to come true! <3

      Delete
    2. R&L....lots of prayers have and continue to be sent your way and also for Ramona. I am so proud of Ramona and her eagerness to bless your family. Thank you for allowing her to share this journey with us.

      Carrie
      Ramona's sister

      Delete