I received the new calendar this week and am scheduled for a transfer on April 12th!!
J&L and Charles & I are super excited and can't wait! We are praying hard that this is going to be God's timing to start their family.
I will be starting daily Lupron injections on March 10th.
I will have ultrasounds and bloodwork done on March 20th, 28th, and April 4th and start the Estrace around the 20th or 21st of March.
My last Lupron injection will be April 6th and I will start Crinone April 7th with transfer on April 12th.
This means we will be headed back to the clinic in CT around April 10th.
Praying second time's the charm!
We have started discussing the possibility of transferring more embryos in hopes of a higher chance of success. I have a phone meeting with the RE (reproductive endocrinologist) tomorrow afternoon and have many questions for him regarding the risks, benefits, and chances of needing selective reduction in order to protect mine and the other babies' lives if more than two fetuses are present on the first ultrasound. Selective reduction is a very tight subject in surrogacy and has many different angles to look at so it will definitely be something well thought out and researched before we decide to transfer more than two embryos.
Feel free to comment if you have questions :)
Hope you all Missourians are enjoying the snow/ice day! Here are a few pictures:
and is progressively getting worse This is ice by the way, not snow :(



Ramona, I think what you are doing for this family is wonderful and I wish you and them great success second time around!
ReplyDeleteThank you! (I wish you weren't Anonymous) :)
ReplyDeleteRamona, you are doing something so AMAZING for this family. You are so courageous and I pray God's blessings upon your journey.
ReplyDeleteYou're right about Selective Reduction being a touchy subject. I pray that this will not have to be an option for you, but if so I pray for God's wisdom in your life. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Jillian Dazey
Thank you, Jillian! We appreciate it!
DeletePraying this time works!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, Brandy!!!
DeleteRamona I have been watching and reading and im sorry the first round did not stick, but I am hoping the second round does and that you will not have to make the difficult choice of selective reduction and that J&L are blessed with some beautiful miracles because you are a beautiful miracle to give them this opportunity! I hope they are reading this and know how much support they and you are recieving. My prayers and thoughts are with you and just know that you are doing an amazing wonderful thing!
ReplyDeleteRMO-K
Thank you for such kind words! (I'm sorry I don't recognize you're signature though)
Delete